It’s easy to set up new projects in CostTrax. Click the new project button at the top-right of your screen to get started:
The ‘New Project’ screen will walk you through the steps to customize the project to your specs.
Adding Project Information
- Account: Select the internal account that will be managing this project.
- Project Name: This will be the name of the project shown to all users.
- Requesting Organizations: The contractor that will be performing the work.
- Contract Number: Contract number can be used to tie multiple projects together.
- Location for Rental Rate Blue Book: Selecting a location will allow you to apply a regional adjustment to the hourly ownership cost portion of the blue book rate.
- Location for Rental Pricing: Used to compare submitted expenses for equipment rental invoices against local market pricing.
- Project Instructions: These instructions will be viewable in Settings and displayed only to users with Project Admin permissions